LLAA Fees & Costs
2018-2019 School year at Liberty: 3 Fees & Additional Information: FEE AMOUNTS TO BE DETERMINED
1. A once-per-year and per-family Registration Fee is charged for Liberty Academic Division and Outreach Division Families. A once-per-year and per-Student Registration Fee is charged for Liberty Remote Division Students.
2. A once-per-month, per family Monthly Administration Fee (amount depends on # of children and volunteer ability) is charged for Academic Division Families only.
3. Individual Teacher's Fees for Academic, Outreach,and Remote Divisions are charged per Student, per month, and are paid directly to the Teacher.
1. REGISTRATION FEES:
A. Academic Division Registration Fee:
- Our Academic Division Registration Fee is due no matter what time of the school year you join.
- Academic Registration Fees are payable at time of Acceptance and before Registration.
- Liberty Academic Students Registration Fee is per year, per family. Call for details
B. Outreach Division Registration Fee (Non-Liberty Academic enrolled Students), CHOIR or DEBATE:
- Our Outreach Division Registration Fee is due no matter what time of the school year you join.
- Outreach Registration Fees are payable at time of Acceptance and before Registration.
- Outreach Division Registration Fee is per year, per family. Call for details
- Monthly Administration Fee does not apply to Outreach students.
C. Remote Division Registration Fee:
- Our Remote Division Registration Fee is due no matter what time of the school year you join.
- Remote Registration Fees are payable at time of Acceptance and before Registration.
- Remote Division Registration Fee is per year, per Student. Call for details
- Monthly Administration Fee does not apply to Remote students.
2. MONTHLY ADMINISTRATION FEE APPLY FOR ENROLLED LIBERTY ACADEMIC FAMILIES ONLY:
- $ per family, per month with 1-2 children + additional fees for additional children as follows: 3 children = $ ; 4 children = $
- *$225 per year Opt Out Fee to LLAA if a Parent will not be volunteering every week, or $30 per month if you discontinue volunteering during the year. (*See Below). Opt Out Fee is due at Registrationor when volunteering stops.
- Monthly ADMIN FEES are payable as follows:
- Orientation Day: First Month Fees are Due (for September).
- Oct through May: Due on the First Wednesday of each Month.
3. INDIVIDUAL TEACHER'S FEES FOR LIBERTY ACADEMIC FAMILIES AND NON-LIBERTY FAMILIES:
- See each Teacher's Class Description for their Monthly class fees & Semester Supply fees.
- Teacher's Class Deposits/Semester Supply Fee Due Date: Payable to Teacher by first week in July. See Class Box inside our Registration Matrix for details.
WEEKLY VOLUNTEERING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ACADEMIC DIVISION FAMILIES: Each Family must sign up for at least one volunteer position for every child attending.
- An additional hour of volunteer service is required for each additional child that you bring to LLAA, whether enrolled or not.
- *We understand that there are special circumstances. However, if you cannot or do not sign up for a volunteer position, an Opt Out Fee will be assessed at $225 due at Registration, or if you discontinue volunteering , a fee of $30 per month will be charged.
DISCOUNTED CLASS PRICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE: We believe it is our mission and our goal to provide affordable Christian education by providing quality instruction from Teachers who are highly qualified in their field of study. Our fees and costs are far below that of any private Christian school in the area. The instruction provided at LLAA is well-above State standards for education. All enrolled Families agree that they will refrain from seeking discounted fees and costs. All Teachers have agreed that they will charge their stated class price per student, and they will not offer select students discounted prices. By Registering, you are agreeing to this policy.
NON-REFUNDABLE: All LLAA fees, deposits, compensation, and costs are non-refundable and non-proratable.
By Registering, you are agreeing to all of LLAA's Rules & Policies.
All Fundraising overages are the property of LLAA.