LLAA Fees & Costs
2017-2018 School year at Liberty: 3 Fees & Additional Information:
1. A once-per-year and per-family Family Registration Fee, or a Non-Liberty Member Choir Registration Fee
2. A once-per-month Family Monthly Administration Fee (amount depends on # of children and volunteer ability)
3. Individual Teacher's Fees
1. FAMILY REGISTRATION FEE:
- Our Family Registration Fee is due no matter what time of the school year you join.
- All Registration Fees are payable at time of Acceptance and before Registration.
- 2017-2018 Registration Fees are:
- If paid by Check: $135.00
- If paid through PayPal or any other electronic means: $150.00
- CHOIR REGISTRATION FEE FOR NON-LIBERTY MEMBERS: $100.00 per year paid to LLAA plus Choir Director's Monthly Fee and Music Fee. These fees are paid after you have been accepted in the Choir. Space is limited! Schedule your Audition Now! Call Liberty at (630) 272-9021.
2. FAMILY MONTHLY ADMINISTRATION FEE FOR ENROLLED LIBERTY FAMILIES:
- $10 per family per month with 1-2 children
- $10 + additional fees for additional children as follows: 3 children = $13; 4 children = $16
- *$25 Monthly Admin Fee to LLAA if a Parent will not be volunteering every week (*See Below)
- Monthly ADMIN FEES are payable as follows:
- Orientation Day: First & Last Month’s Fees are Due (September & May).
- Oct through April: Due on the First Wednesday of each Month.
3. INDIVIDUAL TEACHER'S FEES FOR FAMILIES AND NON-MEMBERS:
- See Teacher's Class Description for class fees & costs.
- Teacher's Class Deposits/Semester Supply Fee Due Date: Payable to Teacher by July 7th. See Class Box inside our Registration Matrix for details.
WEEKLY VOLUNTEERING IS REQUIRED: Every Enrolled Family must sign up for at least one volunteer position for every two children attending, to be served for one hour every Wednesday.
- An additional hour of volunteer service is required for each additional child over 2 children that you bring to LLAA.
- *We understand that there are special circumstances. However, if you cannot or do not sign up for a volunteer position, your LLAA Monthly Admin Fee will be assessed at $25 per month.
DISCOUNTED CLASS PRICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE: We believe it is our mission and our goal to provide affordable Christian education by providing quality instruction from Teachers who are highly qualified in their field of study. Our fees and costs are far below that of any private Christian school in the area. The instruction provided at LLAA is well-above State standards for education. All enrolled Families agree that they will refrain from seeking discounted fees and costs. All Teachers have agreed that they will charge their stated class price per student, and they will not offer select students discounted prices. By Registering, you are agreeing to this policy.
NON-REFUNDABLE: All LLAA fees, deposits, compensation, and costs are non-refundable and non-proratable.
By Registering, you are agreeing to all of LLAA's Rules & Policies.
All Fundrasining overages are the property of LLAA.