Go Tell it A Cappella Choir
Audition for Liberty's Go Tell it A Cappella™ Teen Choir
You do not have to attend Liberty school to be in our Choir - See Outreach Division Below
Being in a formal Choir will improve your singing voice in these ways:
- Learn how to harmonize & blend your voice with others
- Improve your timing & dynamics
- Discover how to monitor your sound
- Learn expressive techniques & vocal percussion
- Develop your musical ear
- Reduce performance anxiety
- Understand musical theory & learn how to read music
- Be around others who share your love for singing
Auditions are Required
2018-2019 Academic Year: TBA
Location: Grace Evangelical Church, 1800 Bowes Rd., Elgin, IL 60123
- Reserve Audition Timeslot, call number below
- Come prepared to sing approx. 32 bars (or 1 minute) of a song of your choice
- Bring your own music & recording device.
- Tara Yen, our Liberty Choir Director, will test your voice for range
- You may briefly sing with other Choir members
FEES & COSTS: All Fees & Costs must be paid in full prior to 1st class.
Academic Division Students: Registration Fee is paid at Academic Registration time. "Choir" may be selected as a non-core class.
Outreach Division Students (non-Liberty School Student):
- Registration: $100 per family per *Academic Year payable to "LLAA" on Audition Day
- Registration Fee is paid in full and is not prorated no matter what time in the *Academic Year you join.
- Choir Director Fee: $25 PER MONTH + $5 PER SEMESTER MUSIC FEE.
- All Fees are due on Audition Day before your first class begins.
*ACADEMIC YEAR: The Academic Year for all LLAA Divisions (Academic, Remote & Outreach) shall begin in September in one calendar and end in May of the following calendar year. All Registration, Administration & Teacher Fees correspond to and are charged and paid according to the Academic Year. The Academic Year at LLAA does not run from January to January of the same calendar year.
To reserve Audition timeslot or with questions: (630) 272-9021